1. Uncover the rechargeable battery.
2. Disconnect a negative wire from the rechargeable battery.
3. Remove the lower cover together with a mudguard.
4. Merge cooling liquid from the engine.
5. Fix a broad tank of the cooling system so that it did not prevent work.
6. Take off a driving belt.
7. Fix a tank of the hydraulic booster of steering so that it did not prevent work.
8. Remove the generator.
Fig. 2.307. Removal of the pump of cooling liquid: 1 – knot of the pump of cooling liquid; 2 – sealing ring
9. Remove knot of the pump of cooling liquid and a sealing ring (fig. 2.307).